Im Downloadbereich finden Sie kostenlose Updates zu Ihrem FRITZ!-Produkt. Wählen Sie Ihr Produkt aus und profitieren Sie nach dem Download von neuen Funktionen und Produkterweiterungen aus der AVM-Entwicklung.
Info zu FRITZ!WLAN Repeater 310
The update file "FRITZ.Repeater.xx.xx.image" on ftp.avm.de contains the latest FRITZ!OS (Firmware) for the FRITZ!Repeater 310.
Attention: This update file is only intended for use with FRITZ!Repeater 310! Please follow the instructions at the end of this file to install the update.
Product: FRITZ!Repeater 310 Version: FRITZ!OS 7.12 Language: English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish Release date: 14/08/2019
- WiFi Mesh Steering: devices (e.g.: smartphones or computers) are automatically connected to the best WiFi Mesh Repeater (Access Point Steering)
Additional improvements in FRITZ!OS 07.12
- Change Device names of FRITZ!OS devices in the Mesh are adopted from the Mesh Master as push service sender names
- Improved Display of important information regarding the status of all FRITZ!OS product in mesh
- Improved Information on Mesh proved in the FRITZ!Box push service mail
- Improved New message in event log on wireless devices that were reregistered because of Mesh steering
- Improved Notification of mesh activation at the end of the initial set up process
- Improved Notice on Mesh Overview about FRITZ!Repeaters or FRITZ!Powerline devices that can still be integrated into the Mesh
- Improved The name assigned to a Mesh Repeater in the Mesh or Network Overview is applied as its "Repeater name". The user interface of the Mesh Repeater can then be accessed with http://assigned_name
- Fixed Distribution of wireless LAN settings in the Mesh erroneous in rare situations
- Fixed In some cases some devices in guest wifi cannot receive an ip adress
- Improved The wireless radio network table of known wireless devices was reworked
- Change For wireless devices in the radio network, the property 802.11k displayed only when the scope of performance is sufficient (beacon report)
- Change New report in event log on problems with "protected logins from wireless devices (PMF)"
- Change The radio channel settings option for automatic steering of wireless devices now also offers Mesh WiFi steering
- Fixed Line breaks on the captive portal for the wireless guest access were not saved
- Fixed "Wireless LAN coexistence" option now works reliably again (2.4 GHz)
- Fixed Wireless LAN settings (channel, wireless standard, etc.) no longer selectable when disabled
- Improved User interface permanently saves the desired sorting of a table by column
- Fixed Update via FRITZ!OS image can fail if a ipv6 connection to the FRITZ!Repeater has been established
- Change Support of outdated TLS 1.0 standard to secure FRITZ!OS services in the server role switched off
- Change Length of DH parameter extended to 2048 bit for FRITZ!OS services in the server role
- Change WEP is no longer supported
Enabling the Mesh Function
To check whether a FRITZ! product is enabled for Mesh, see the Mesh Overview of the FRITZ!Box (the Mesh Master) under "fritz.box -> Home Network -> Mesh". Here the products in the Mesh are designated with a corresponding "Mesh active" symbol.
A FRITZ!WLAN Repeater or FRITZ!Powerline Adapter with FRITZ!OS 6.90 or higher installed can be enabled for Mesh in various ways:
- If the product has the ex works settings configured and is being connected with the FRITZ!Box for the first time, it will be automatically enabled for Mesh.
- If the product is already connected, but not enabled for Mesh, it is added to the Mesh by pressing a button on the product to be integrated and a button on the FRITZ!Box. On the FRITZ!Box, use the button that initiates WPS (depending on the model, press the "Connect" or "WPS" button briefly, or the "WLAN/WPS button for 6 seconds)
If you've received the second FRITZ!Box from your internet provider this feature may not work in some cases. Please configurate this FRITZ!Box as a mesh repeater by visit the FRITZ!Box GUI manually. Instructions for configuring a FRITZ!Box connected via wireless LAN as a Mesh Repeater are presented at en.avm.de/mesh-faq
(c) AVM GmbH 2004-2019. All rights reserved.
This AVM firmware package contains files that are propagated under different licenses, in particular under a license held by AVM or under an open-source license (namely the GNU General Public License, GNU Lesser General Public License or FreeBSD License). For details on the various licenses, see the "license.txt" file (https://download.avm.de/fritzbox/license.txt). The source code of the files propagated as open source files can be obtained upon a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AVM grants the non-exclusive right to use this AVM firmware package, which is supplied exclusively in object code format. The licensee may create only one copy of the software, which may be used exclusively for backup use. AVM reserves all rights that are not expressly granted to the licensee. Without previous approval in writing, and except for in cases permitted by law, it is particularly forbidden for this AVM firmware packet to be
- copied, propagated, or in any other manner made publicly accessible, or
- processed, disassembled, reverse engineered, translated, decompiled or in any other manner "opened" and subsequently copied, propagated or made publicly accessible in any other manner.