FRITZ!WLAN Stick v2 – Service - Knowledge Base
FRITZ!WLAN Stick v2 – Service
Not your product?
Updating the driver of your FRITZ!WLAN Stick
The driver software integrates the FRITZ!WLAN Stick into your computer's operating system and contains the FRITZ!WLAN control software that you can use to manage the stick's wireless connection.
1 Downloading the latest driver
- Call up our download area in a web browser.
- Select the product group "FRITZ!WLAN" and then your product.
- Download the latest driver for your FRITZ!WLAN Stick.
2 Installing the driver
- Run the downloaded file "avm_fritz!wlan_usb_stick....exe" (double-click the file in the Windows Explorer, for example).
- Confirm that you would like to continue with the installation and follow the Installation Wizard's instructions.