FRITZ!WLAN Repeater 300E – Service - Knowledge Base
Setting up a wireless LAN schedule
The FRITZ!WLAN Repeater's wireless LAN (WiFi) schedule enables you to define whether and when the repeater's wireless network should be turned on and off automatically. This way you can set up night service for the wireless network to reduce power consumption, for example. If you are using a FRITZ!Box as a wireless router, you can have the FRITZ!WLAN Repeater adopt the corresponding settings if you wish. The settings are applied regardless of whether you turned the wireless network on or off manually beforehand. You can enable the wireless network at any time using the "WLAN" button.
Note:The configuration procedure and notes on functions given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for the FRITZ!WLAN Repeater.
1 Configuring the repeater
- Click "Wireless" ("WLAN") in the user interface of the FRITZ!WLAN Repeater.
- Click "Schedule" in the "Wireless" ("WLAN") menu.
- Enable the option "Use schedule for wireless radio network".
- Enable the option "Adopt scheduling settings from the FRITZ!Box" so that the same times are also valid for the FRITZ!WLAN Repeater.
- Define the times when the FRITZ!WLAN Repeater's wireless network should be switched off.
- Click "Apply" to save your settings.