FRITZ!Powerline 546E – Service - Knowledge Base
Cannot turn the wireless network on or off by button
After updating FRITZ!OS, you can no longer press the button on the FRITZ!Powerline adapter to turn the wireless network (WiFi) and the powerline network on or off. The function is not enabled or disabled when you press the corresponding button.
- The option to turn them on or off by button was removed from FRITZ!OS 6.30. However, you can set up a schedule to turn the wireless function on or off automatically, or you can do so manually with the user interface.
1 Turning the wireless function on and off automatically
With the schedule function you can automatically turn the wireless network (WiFi) on and off at certain times:
- Set up a wireless LAN schedule in FRITZ!Powerline.
2 Turning the wireless function on and off manually
You can use the user interface to turn the wireless network on and off manually:
- Click "Wireless" ("WLAN") in the FRITZ!Powerline user interface.
- Click "Radio Network" in the "Wireless" ("WLAN") menu.
- Enable or disable the option "Wireless radio network enabled".
- Click "Apply" to save your settings.