FRITZ!Fon C4 – Service - Knowledge Base
FRITZ!Fon C4 – Service
Not your product?
Transmitting own telephone number (outgoing caller ID)
Your telephone number can be automatically transmitted when making calls. It is then displayed in the telephone display of the person you are calling.
- FRITZ!Fon must be registered with a FRITZ!Box.
- Your telephony provider must have enabled Calling Line Identification Restriction (CLIR) on a call-by-call basis for your telephone line.
- Enter #514*0*#91** on your telephone and press the call key (lift the receiver).
- Hang up again after about 3 seconds.
2 Disabling the CLIR function
- Click "Telephony" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Telephony Devices" in the "Telephony" menu.
- Click the button (Edit) for the relevant telephone device.
- Click on the "Telephony Device Features" tab.
- Disable the option "Calling line identification restriction (CLIR)".
- Click "OK" to save the settings.