FRITZ!Box 7390 – Service - Knowledge Base
Supported DSL lines
The FRITZ!Box supports numerous ADSL/VDSL standards and technologies. That means that it can be used directly with virtually any DSL line and can establish internet connections with speeds of up to 100 Mbit/s.
Supported DSL standards
- ITU G.998.4 / G.INP (VDSL2 vectoring)
- ITU G.993.5 / G.Vector (VDSL2 vectoring)
- ITU G.993.2 Annex A and Annex B (VDSL2)
Important:The FRITZ!Box does not support the profile 30a which is used on some 100 Mbit/s VDSL connections. If you have this type of connection, connect your FRITZ!Box with the VDSL router supplied by your internet service provider.
- ITU G.992.5 Annex A, Annex B, Annex J, and Annex M (ADSL2+)
- ITU G.992.3 Annex A, Annex B, Annex J, and Annex M (ADSL2)
- ITU G.992.1 / G.dmt Annex A and Annex B (ADSL)