FRITZ!Box 7360 – Service - Knowledge Base
Using a second Internet connection for Internet telephony (PVC)
The FRITZ!Box can establish a second Internet connection (PVC) for Internet telephony (VoIP). If the Internet telephony provider supports or requires this, then the FRITZ!Box automatically establishes a second Internet connection over your DSL line for Internet telephony.
1 Configuring the FRITZ!Box
- Click "Telephony" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Telephone Numbers" in the "Telephony" menu.
- Click on the "Line Settings" tab.
- Enable the option "Use additional connection for Internet telephony via DSL (PVC)" in the "Voice Packets" section.
- Click "Apply" to save your settings.
If the option "Use additional connection for Internet telephony via DSL (PVC)" is not available, then you have a special FRITZ!Box edition that was manufactured for a specific DSL or Internet telephony provider and is only sold or made available by that provider. These editions are tailored to the specific requirements of that particular provider and do not always contain all of the options.