FRITZ!Box 4040 Service - Knowledge Base
FRITZ!Box 4040 Service
Not your product?
This document is also available for the following products:
Changing the MyFRITZ! password
You can change the password for your MyFRITZ! account right on myfritz.net.
- Enter myfritz.net in a web browser.
- In the corresponding fields, enter the email address and MyFRITZ! password you used to register with MyFRITZ!, and click "Log In".
- Solve the CAPTCHA.
- Click the three dot menu in the upper-right corner of the web page and then "Account Settings".
- Click "Change Password".
- Enter the password you have been using in the "Current password" field. Enter the new password in the "New password" and "Confirm new password" fields.
- Click "Save" to save the new password.