FRITZ!Box 3272 – Service - Knowledge Base
"Info" LED flashes
The "Info" LED on your FRITZ!Box flashes when various events occur:
- FRITZ!OS is being updated
- the wireless LAN security settings are being transmitted automatically to a FRITZ!WLAN Stick
- an event you selected under "System > Buttons and LEDs"
- there is a hardware or software
Note:The configuration procedure and notes on functions given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for your FRITZ!Box.
1 Issue occurred after updating FRITZ!OS
Perform the following steps if the error occurred after an update:
2 Issue occurred after connecting a FRITZ!WLAN Stick
The following steps are only necessary if the issue occurred after connecting a FRITZ!WLAN Stick:
- Remove the FRITZ!WLAN Stick from the FRITZ!Box USB port.
- Connect a computer to a LAN port on the FRITZ!Box.
Enabling Stick & Surf
- Click "Wireless" ("WLAN") in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Security" in the "Wireless" ("WLAN") menu.
- Enable the option "Enable AVM Stick & Surf" in the "Additional Security Settings" section.
- Click "Apply" to save your settings.
Now you can connect your FRITZ!WLAN Stick to the FRITZ!Box. The wireless security settings are then transmitted to it. Afterwards you can connect the FRITZ!WLAN Stick to your computer using Stick & Surf.
3 Checking the FRITZ!Box settings
In the FRITZ!Box user interface you can configure the "Info" LED to flash whenever a certain event occurs. Check which event was selected and stop the flashing:
- Click "System" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Buttons and LEDs" in the "System" menu.
- Check which event was defined for the "Info" LED and solve the cause or change the settings.