FRITZ!DECT Repeater 100 – Service - Knowledge Base
FRITZ!DECT Repeater 100 – Service
Not your product?
FRITZ!Fon reports "via Reject Repeater not possible!"
When you attempt to use your FRITZ!Fon to listen to web radio or podcasts, conduct a call using HD, or update the software, the telephone displays the message "via Reject Repeater not possible!".
- The option "Permit non-encrypted DECT connections" is enabled in the FRITZ!Box.
1 Configuring the FRITZ!Box
- Click "DECT" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Base Station" in the "DECT" menu.
- Enable the option "Permit only secure DECT connections (recommended)" in the "Security" section.
- Click "Apply" to save your settings.
- If the option was disabled, you must then restart the FRITZ!Box once using the user interface ("System > Backup or Reset > Restart").
2 Re-registering a repeater
- Re-register all repeaters.