Changing the order of smart home devices in the FRITZ!Box user interface
You can change the order in which your smart home devices are displayed in your FRITZ!Box in the "Smart Home" menu. For example, if you registered many smart home devices with your FRITZ!Box, you can position the most important devices at the top of the list.
Requirements / Restrictions
- The order of the smart home devices can only be changed in desktop view, and not in mobile device display mode, for example when using a smartphone or tablet.
Note:All instructions on configuration and settings given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for the FRITZ!Box.
Changing the sequence
- Click "Home Network" or "Smart Home" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Smart Home" in the "Home Network" menu or click "Device Management" in the "Smart Home" menu.
- Click "Change Sequence".
- Click on the entry for the smart home device whose position you want to change and hold down the mouse button while you drag the entry to the desired position.
- Click "Save Sequence" or "Finished" to save the settings.
AVM Section Navigation