Vous trouverez des mises à jour gratuites pour votre produit FRITZ! dans la zone de téléchargement. Choisissez votre produit et profitez des nouvelles fonctions mises au point par notre équipe de développement. Ces contenus sont disponibles en anglais et en allemand.
Info on FRITZ!Box 7360
The update file in this folder contains the latest firmware for FRITZ!Box 7360. Please download the file to your computer.
Important: This firmware is only intended for use with FRITZ!Box 7360 International Edition
Product : FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7360 Version : FRITZ!OS 6.85 Language : English, French, German, Italian, Spanish Releasedate: 26.10.2018
- necessary telephony network changes
- Reservation of data rates
- Extended Smart Home functions and more for MyFRITZ!
- FRITZ!Fon: new start screens und a night service
- Extra security and network adjustments
Below you find a complete list and descriptions of the new functions in the latest FRITZ!OS, along with a list of further improvements in this version.
new and improved in FRITZ!OS 6.85
- Fixed - sporadical changes of external port with port forwardings
- Fixed - adding IPv4 port forwardings for devices with IPv4 and IPv6 failed on non IPv6 internet connections
- Fixed - no automatic "Wake on LAN" from internet
- Fixed - possible unwanted restriction by the child protection
- Fixed - weakness in WPA2 keymanagement when using a wifi uplink to another router
- Improved - additional confirmation when changing settings regarding DNS and factory defaults
- Improved - stability
New and improved Features in FRITZ!OS 6.83
- NEW Display of Internet use by guests in the Online Monitor
- New Guaranteed data rate for home network devices despite intensive use of the guest network
- NEW Option for autonomous port sharing (UPnP/PCP) can be enabled for each device
- NEW Option to limit the number of outgoing calls to foreign numbers, enabled automatically
- NEW Call diversion applicable to all contacts in a telephone book
- NEW Support added for operating CAT-iq 2.0-compliant handsets
- NEW IP address (DHCP) can be changed directly in the device details
- NEW Display of temperature curve over the last 24h for devices with temperature sensor
- NEW Group switching for radiator controls
- NEW Switching of the FRITZ!DECT 200/210 smart plug by sounds, like clapping or knocking
- NEW New convenience features added to myfritz.box user interface and optimized display on smartphones and tablets (responsive design)
- NEW Password for registering an IP telephone with the FRITZ!Box must have at least eight characters. IP telephones with a shorter password will be disabled with this update.
- NEW Certain settings and features require additional confirmation by the user where the FRITZ!Box is located
- NEW FRITZNAS user interface optimized for tablets and smartphones (responsive design)
- NEW Text messages received at mobile communications dongles operating as a modem displayed as events
Priorities in WiFi
With the FRITZ!OS 6.83 update users can be sure to surf, stream or chat without interference even if the guest network is highly used. So you can decide which transmission rates you and your guests are entitled to. If the FRITZ!Box owners are not online, the guests can enjoy higher data rates. The new online monitor is also very handy, since it now displays the data rates of the guest access on top of the usual downstream rates for Internet and IPTV.
FRITZ!Fon: additional start screens and night service
FRITZ!Fon, the DECT telephone for FRITZ!Box, received new selectable start screens. Users now have their Smart Home products in direct view and can switch even easier. The analog clock displayed in white or black is also new. The new night service is dimming the display when the brightness in the room falls below the settings. The possibility to configure a call diversion with the FRITZ!Box can now also be used with any contact in the requested telephone book. Plus, the number of outgoing calls can be limited with FRITZ!OS 6.83.
Smart Home switch on sound
The smart plugs FRITZ!DECT 200 and DECT 210 can already be switched automatically at sunrise/sunset or according to an individual schedule via app or phone. Now another option was added: with FRITZ!OS 6.83 an acoustic sensor is activated locally in the smart plug. Lamps or other connected devices will then react to sounds like clapping or knocking. Another innovation is the display of the temperature measured over the last 24 hours in the FRITZ!Box user interface. Starting with FRITZ!OS 6.83, group switching can also be used for the new radiator control FRITZ!DECT 300.
Even better and easier: MyFRITZ! for browser and app
Following the fritz.box user interface ? the window to the FRITZ!Box ? with FRITZ!OS 6.83 the user interfaces of the MyFRITZ! service (myfritz.net) and FRITZ!NAS now also appear in a responsive design and adjust to any display size. Using the MyFRITZ!App 2 (for Android) users have convenient access to saved data, their call list or voice messages - at home and from anywhere else. Users will receive real time notifications via the app about missed calls or new voice messages. With a single swipe you can establish a secure connection to your home network and access your FRITZ!Box and connected devices from on the go. Even Smart Home devices can be operated and switched directly via app or widget.
On the safe side: strong passwords and settings requiring confirmation
The configuration of new IP phones and call diversions as well as the saving of backup files is even safer now as a new function implements an additional confirmation that can only be verified where the FRITZ!Box is located (two-factor authentication). Attempts to log in with wrong user data are recorded as an event. On top of this, FRITZ!OS 6.83 makes sure that users assign a password with at least 8 digits when configuring an IP telephone or an IP intercom system via the FRITZ!Box. Numerous other FRITZ!OS 6.83 upgrades provide the FRITZ!Box with the latest security standards. With every large update AVM always advises to install the latest version of FRITZ!OS for optimum security and best network synchronization.
FRITZ! convenience with DECT telephones from other manufacturers
With FRITZ!OS 6.83 DECT telephones that support the CAT-iq 2.0 standard offer many convenience features that come with FRITZ! telephony. For example, cordless telephones from other manufacturers can use one or more telephone books in the FRITZ!Box and users can get a quick overview with the call list.
Approve access from the Internet for online games, gaming consoles or IP devices
Devices connected to the FRITZ!Box are safe from unauthorized access from the Internet. However, certain applications such as online games or devices like IP cameras or gaming consoles sometimes need to be accessible for others over the Internet. FRITZ!Box users can enable such connections through port sharing. Now it's also possible to allow certain devices to control port sharing automatically. With FRITZ!OS 6.83 all shared ports (IPv4, IPv6, MyFRITZ! or autonomous) can be viewed and configured at once. Users can find an overview of all shared ports with their connected home network devices in the menu at "Internet > Permit Access". Settings for parental controls can also be used with pure IPv6 devices with the new FRITZ!OS 6.83.
Additional improvements in FRITZ!OS 6.83:
- Improved Optimization for VDSL vectoring
- Improved Better interoperability with various VDSL and ADSL connections
- Improved Compatibility mode added for VDSL connections with supervectoring (35B)
- Improved Display of online time in the parental controls overview
- Improved Labeling of time axes in the Online Monitor
- Improved Filters for websites take account of blocked domains for https calls as well
- Improved Support for pure IPv6 devices in parental controls
- Improved Port sharing combined with MyFRITZ! sharing and IPv6 sharing
- Improved Complete firewall exceptions possible for downstream routers with IPv6
- Improved Static routes can be defined for IPv6
- Bug fix Shifted time scale in the graphic overview of permitted online time on fritz.box/surf.lua
- improved changes for the telephony service of Deutsche Telekom
- fixed setting up login credentials for a seperate logical connection for voice
- changed setting up IP-phones requires at least 8 characters for the username
- changed connecting IP-phones over the internet is deactivated after installing the update *
- Improved Optimized position of group filter in the configuration wizard for Google contacts
- Bug fix Impaired voice quality on some analog telephone lines
- Bug fix Integration of a new Google telephone book now possible
- Improved Entries in the telephone book now can be sorted by first and last name
- Improved Random playback of music list now works across sub-folders
- Improved Podcasts can now be interrupted on the FRITZ!Fon (by the user or by incoming calls) and resumed at the point of interruption
- Improved Display of device details completed Resoved - "Deleting" unused devices in the home network list also removesVPN connections
- Change LAN port 1 through 4 switched to power mode
- fixed performance issue when using DSL connections with DHCP
- Improved Shows the time when autochannel was last refreshed
- Improved Deletion of all inactive wireless devices without individual settings from the list of known wireless devices
- Improved Additional options to prevent manual switching of FRITZ!DECT 200 smart plug
- Improved Diagnostics of "Function" and "Security" includes MyFRITZ!
- Improved Optimized registration of MyFRITZ! account
- Improved Attempts to log in with wrong user data recorded in Event Log
- Improved Access via FTPS supports ECDHE ciphers
- Change Registeration with FRITZ!Box user interface valid for 20 min
- Change Increased security of FRITZ!Box's own certificate through signature with SHA 256
- improved changed text in the dialog for addition authentification
- Improved Optimized configuration of switching schedule by graphic time table for smartphone and tablet
- Improved FRITZ!OS update page also shows the last time the version was checked or the last time a FRITZ!OS was installed
- Improved Display of logins via FTP or SMB in the Event Log
- Improved Event log adjusted to different display sizes
- Improved User guidance for restoring saved settings
- Improved Push Service overview
- Improved Reworked mail subject line for push service mails and information about sender
- Improved Text edited in the FRITZ!Box Info mail from push service
- Improved Push service combines mails generated within a short period
- Improved Change notices for selected settings added to push service mails
- Improved Push service mail for use of guest access even when wireless network login/logout display disabled
- Improved Information on full storage medium for push service mails on fax reception, voice messages and function diagnostics
- Improved Important notifications for secure and reliable operation now also on FRITZ!Fon devices, via MyFRITZ!App 2 and by push service mail (Previously: only red Info LED and fritz.box overview)
- Improved Better stability even in atypical load situations
- Bug fix Recurrent push mails (change notices) about first registration of powerline devices or devices without a clock
- Bug fix "Change notices" and "Forgot password" mail were not sent if the push service was configured with the answering machine or the fax function
- Change Interface descriptions for developers expanded (www.avm.de/Schnittstellen)
- Change FTP service in the home network disabled upon delivery
- Improved Optimized configuration of a mobile communications connection via Huawei E182 or ZTE W21v
- Improved Huawei E5331 and other mobile communications dongles supported in tethering mode
- Change Access number may be left blank
*We recommend to use VPN to connect IP-phones from external locations.
What's new in FRITZ!OS (from 6.50)
- NEW With active VDSL vectoring, impulse noise protection (G.INP) can be used at the same time as seamless rate adaptation (SRA)
- NEW Parental controls with tickets to extend online time as needed
- NEW Display of remaining online time and restrictions to Internet use with fritz.box/surf.lua (parental controls)
- NEW Display of a longer Internet disruption (red INFO LED and on Overview page of the user interface)
- NEW In the DS-Lite connection mode, the Port Control Protocol can be used to configure incoming IPv4 port sharing in the AFTR gateway of the Internet service provider. Must be supported by the Internet service provider.
- NEW Use own local DNS server (IPv4 and IPv6)
- NEW Automated port sharing in the home network set up via the Port Control Protocol (PCP)
- NEW New filter for TCP port 25 to block unsecured e-mail dispatch (can be enabled under "Internet / Filters / Lists")
- NEW Displays loading of radio channel currently in use (temporal progress)
- NEW Wireless standard in the 2.4-GHz band set to "802.11n+g" (presetting changed)
- NEW Failed login attempts by wireless devices recorded in a separate list on the "Wireless / Radio Network" page.
NEW-USB storage media keep the drive name set on the computer (not active until factory settings configured)
- NEW Support for Comet DECT radiator control from EUROtronic
- NEW Up to 140 freely configurable switching points for automatic switching "according to schedule"
- NEW Switch group via a master
- NEW Sequence of devices in the smart home overview can be defined
- NEW Usage data sent by push mail as a CSV attachment
- NEW All three operating modes of the answering machine can be scheduled: "Record messages", "Greeting only" and "off"
- NEW Blacklist for incoming calls: Complete telephone books can be used to block incoming calls
- NEW "Open door", "FRITZ!Fon ring tone" and "Live image" functions supported for door intercom systems
- NEW DTMF generation for analog extensions supported (required for door intercom systems)
- NEW Support for IP door intercom systems
- NEW Supports telephony with 4G Systems W21S mobile communications dongle on the USB port of the FRITZ!Box
- NEW Provider profile added for "sipgate point-to-point line"
- NEW Three new start screens: "New calls", "Answering machine" and "FRITZ!Box" (FRITZ!Fon C5, C4 and MT-F)
- NEW Large font setting for FRITZ!Fon C5, C4 and MT-F (Settings > Display > Large font)
- NEW Management of live images for FRITZ!Fon added underDECT / Web Services
- NEW Remote operation of Comet DECT radiator control from EUROtronic
- NEW Support for door intercom systems with image transmission to FRITZ!Fon C5, C4 and MT-F
- NEW Improved audio transmission of web radio/podcast and media player (model-dependent, CELT codec)
- NEW Support for headset buttons (Call accept/disconnect)
- NEW Display of png and gif image formats on FRITZ!Fon handsets with color display
- NEW Gigaset handsets: Transmission of telephone books and individual entries to and from FRITZ!Box supported
- NEW "Home network overview" of all connected devices
- NEW Central update function for all FRITZ! products in the home network
- NEW Deletion of inactive devices without special settings from the overview of network connections
- NEW Secure access to the user interface from connected FRITZ! devices via the FRITZ!Box password
- NEW Display of VPN users in the network connections overview
- NEW Option to enable "Internet connection via smartphone or mobile communications stick by USB tethering" automatically whenever the DSL connection is interrupted NEW-Support for Huawei E3372h LTE dongle (tethering mode)
- NEW User interface in new responsive design for optimized display on smartphones and tablets
- NEW Completely new graphic design of the user interface
- NEW "Change notice" push service notifies about changes to selected settings and events
- NEW Push service sends mail with status after successful update (effective after next update)
- NEW Display of important notifications for secure, reliable operation with red "Info"' LED and on the start page
- NEW For increased security when accessing the user interface, now a FRITZ!Box password must be assigned during the first configuration
- NEW For increased security, a password must be assigned to backup files
- NEW Firewall "stealth mode" setting available under Internet > Filters > Lists > Global Filter Settings
- NEW Option to prevent Internet telephony from the home network (under "Telephony / Telephone Numbers / Line Settings")
New features for the FRITZ!Box: New design for FRITZ!OS 6.50, with better overview of the home network and over 120 innovations
The latest update offers a redesigned user interface at http://fritz.box, optimized for smartphones, tablets and notebooks. In the browser it adjusts flexibly to the different display sizes. The user interface also received a fresh new look. The menu items and their arrangement remain familiar to users.
The extensive home network overview of all connected devices is also new. These include all wireless, LAN, powerline, DECT, smart home and USB devices. At a single glance users can see whether their connected FRITZ! products are equipped with the latest version of FRITZ!OS. You can start updates directly from here.
With the new FRITZ!OS you can also use helpful analyses of your wireless LAN environment. Under "Wireless / Radio Channel" the loading of the radio channel currently in use is shown over time for the 2.4-GHz frequency band. The lower the loading of the radio channel, the better the potential data throughput there.
News for parental controls: Tickets can be issued for each device to extend surfing time by 45 minutes. When online time has been exhausted, tickets can be redeemed on the Information page on blocked Internet use in the browser. By going to http://fritz.box/surf.lua with any network device, you can view the device's settings for Internet use and the amount of online time already used on the current day.
If there are problems with network access or Internet telephony, the FRITZ!Box notifies the user by lighting the "Info" LED red. The start page of the user interface displays more precise information about the reason for the disruption.
You can also benefit from new options for telephony: For instance, unwanted calls can now be blocked by setting up a blacklist in the telephone book.
There are plenty of new features for DECT as well: With three new start screens ("Answering machine", "FRITZ!Box" and "New calls"), now the FRITZ!Fon can be adapted even more flexibly to your needs. This makes important information and events easier to view and access. Tip: Update the software on FRITZ!Fon and press the "MENU" key twice.
A lot has been done for the smart home features as well: Now FRITZ!Fon supports door intercom systems with video function: When the doorbell rings, you can see every visitor right on your FRITZ!Fon. Support for the Comet DECT radiator thermostat opens up all kinds of new possibilities. The device is seamlessly integrated into the user interface of the new FRITZ!OS, allowing you to control the temperature at home and save costs through energy efficient heating.
Along with heating, now an advanced group function can be used to switch one or more actuators (FRITZ!DECT 200, FRITZ!Powerline 546E) on or off by temperature. Here the actuator itself, for instance a FRITZ!DECT 200 or FRITZ!DECT Repeater 100 serves as the temperature sensor. More innovations in the smart home area include options for sunrise/sunset switching, up to 140 freely selectable switching points for the "according to schedule" option, and the dispatch of consumption data as an attachment to a push mail from FRITZ!DECT 200 and FRITZ!Powerline 546E.
Since AVM also optimizes the security of the entire FRITZ! family with every new FRITZ!OS, it is advisable for every user to perform the update. This way All-IP connections can be better protected from unauthorized Internet calls from the home network ("Telephony / Telephone Numbers / Line Settings"). The firewall can be operated in stealth mode to prevent ping queries. TLS security has been improved and port 25 received a new filter to block the unsecured e-mail dispatch.
Improvements and Bug Fixes in FRITZ!OS 6.52
- Improved Wireless LAN stability for using Entertain
- Resolved MWI disabled for VoIP provider "Telekom" and "Other providers" after editing
- Resolved Fixed assignment of the same IPv4 address lost on restart
- Improved Stability, eliminated possibility of continual reboots in special application scenarios
- Changed Update with a FRITZ!OS file is permitted only with the latest version of FRITZ!OS
Improvements and Bug Fixes in FRITZ!OS 6.50
- Improved Notice on login page when no DSL connection available
- Resolved impulse noise protection (G.INP) was not negotiated during first connection after restart
- Resolved problem connecting to Broadcom 147.159 (VDSL)
- Resolved problem connecting to Infineon 7.23.4 (ADSL2+)
- Improved Number of VPN connections raised from 8 to 12
- Improved Support can be enabled for PPPoE passthrough
- Improved VPN interoperability to external remote stations
- Changed "MyFRITZ!" menu command renamed "MyFRITZ! Account"
- Resolved Non-supported services disabled when operating mode switched
- Resolved Error when checking connection of user-defined Dynamic DNS provider
- Resolved In some cases, VPN settings of FRITZ!Box user did not contain a preshared key
- Resolved Delayed notifications in the wireless network for Android apps on IPv6 connections
- Resolved Fix for missing data of a guest access configuration on the start page
- Improved Display of wireless LAN channels occupied by adjacent networks
- Improved Maximum possible data rate shown on the detail pages of wireless LAN devices in "Wireless / Radio Network"
- Improved Password evaluation for entry of wireless network key
- Improved Reworked messages on wireless LAN under "System / Events"
- Improved Wireless guest access now encrypted with WPA2 instead of WPA/WPA2 (mixed mode)
- Resolved In "Repeater" operating mode, changes to "Radio Channel Settings" led to permanent loss of connection to access point
- Resolved Transmission power for enabled guest access can be controlled again
- Resolved Wireless guest access can be enabled in the "Share existing Internet connection in the network (IP client)" mode again
- Improved Warning message on attempt to delete the "FRITZ!" folder
- Improved Media server supports thumbnails for contents of Synology NAS devices
- Resolved After releasing a directory for sharing with a user, NAS could no longer be reached by other users
- Improved New switching options for sunrise/sunset
- Improved Temperature master as option for group switching
Improvement-provider prefixes for call-by-call in all operating modes
- Improved Display of longer disruption of IP-based telephony (red INFO LED)
- Improved When selecting a range (e.g. mobile communications network) for dialing rules and call blocks, the exact range of telephone numbers is displayed
- Improved Names can be assigned for call blocks
- Improved Reworked display of call time for calls and voice messages
- Improved Diagnostics with improved texts and status displays for telephony problems
- Improved Detection of caller name optimized for internal answering machine
- Improved Error message when non-numeric characters entered for PIN for remote answering machine playback
- Improved New contacts in Google can be assigned to a selected group
- Improved Configuration of STUN server also possible when VoIP used via UMTS dongle
- Improved New intercontinental range for call block/dialing rules to telephone numbers outside Europe
- Improved Better voice quality for FRITZ!Fon M2, C4 (equalizer updated)
- Improved "Internal numbers" telephone book offers editing and deletion for telephone numbers adopted from an upstream FRITZ!Box
- Improved If answering machine is set to pick up immediately, calls are rejected immediately when answering machine is busy
- Improved New voice memos signaled to the handset more quickly
- Improved New event when reading in telephone books fails because of too many entries
- Improved Changes to configurations of the answering machine modes "Record messages", "Greeting only" and "Schedule" can now be made without activating the given operating mode
- Changed For provider "Telekom", specification for DTMF transmission switched to "telephone event"
- Changed Status display of the telephony LED gray on the start page if at least one telephone number is not registered
- Changed Removed keypad code for resetting telephony settings (#99**)
- Changed Port for the STUN server at provider sipgate converted from port 10000 to standard port 3478
- Resolved Provider prefixes also considered for call diversion and "divert via"
- Resolved User name cannot be entered for Internet telephone numbers of personal-voip.de
- Resolved Error in writing existing telephone book entries
- Resolved Malfunction during call diversion to inactive answering machines eliminated
- Resolved Inconsistencies in managing telephone numbers
- Resolved Deletion of SIP trunk telephone numbers generated inconsistencies in some cases
- Resolved Deletion of multiple messages on the answering machine can fail
- Resolved Failed parallel call ended internal call distribution in some cases
- Resolved Fax forwarding by e-mail could fail permanently when the push service was initially configured along with the fax machine
- Resolved For a substitute connection it was possible to use an incorrect number for outgoing calls
- Resolved When multiple IP telephones are registered, changes in certain constellations applied to a different IP telephone
- Resolved Double signaling of internally forwarded calls when push mail enabled for all calls
- Resolved Incoming calls sometimes interrupted voice transmission during existing telephone calls
- Resolved Possible incorrect display of telephone number for incoming international calls
- Resolved Connection possibly aborted when FRITZ!App Fon used for codec change during active connection
- Resolved After deletion of received fax documents, flashing INFO LED not always reset correctly
- Improved "Schedule" operation mode added to the configuration menu of the answering machine
- Improved Pause function in the media player, for RSS feeds and podcasts ("OK" key)
- Improved Audio parameters adjusted for better voice quality at the edge of transmission range
- Improved Display of available FRITZ!OS updates on FRITZ!Fon "Events" start screen
- Improved Display does not turn off when "Live image" active
- Improved Live images can be cycled through by switch
- Improved Alarm rings even when Do Not Disturb enabled (locally)
- Improved Clearer display of smart home devices
- Improved "Advanced Security" for DECT connections (early encryption und rekeying)
- Improved Better compatibility of selected, newer Panasonic DECT devices with the FRITZ!Box
- Improved For newer Gigaset models: support for "mute/unmute" during a call
- Improved Gigaset: support of Gigaset's own telephone book options for various models
- Improved Display of type and path of a device's connection to the FRITZ!Box now included in the details of the "Network Overview" page
- Improved "Network Overview" page with optimized listing of powerline devices with their own user interface
- Improved Reworked local IPv6 settings
- Improved All AVM FRITZ!Powerline products in the powerline network can now be updated from the FRITZ!Box user interface
- Improved Optimized detection of memory cards in mobile communications dongles by Huawei
- Improved Mobile communications configuration optimized for smartphones and mobile communications dongles with USB tethering
- Improved Mobile communications modems by Huawei configured for automatic selection of network technology
- Improved Preselection of operating mode optimized for mobile communications dongles
- Resolved Configuration pages of a mobile communications dongle with USB tethering could not be opened from the mobile communications configuration under certain circumstances
- Resolved Detection corrected for mobile communications dongle Speedstick LTE V
- Resolved Eliminated "Unsupported device" message for tethering devices without a card reader
- Resolved Several Huawei mobile communication dongles were not correctly recognized as modems
- Resolved No timeout for detection attempts by card readers in mobile communications dongles
- Improved Upon conclusion, configuration wizard checks whether a new FRITZ!OS is available and offers an update
- Improved Reworked content and display of push service mails
- Improved Link to the FRITZ!Box user interface in the footer of the push service mail can now be accessed externally as well (requires MyFRITZ! or Dynamic DNS)
- Improved Option to deactivate push service entirely
- Improved Settings backup now also includes parental controls, wireless guest access and basic smart home settings
- Improved Sorting function in tables in the user interface
- Improved Dispatch of "FRITZ!Box Info" push mail as needed
- Improved "FRITZ!Box Info" and "Wireless Guest Access" push mail sent before restart
- Improved Time-saving operation via optimized navigation in the user interface
- Improved Display of new functions via HTTPS before a FRITZ!OS update
- Improved New event for saving settings
- Resolved Error adopting settings for online telephone books
- Improved Password evaluation during first configuration and configuration of MyFRITZ!
- Improved Secure TLS mandatory, support for SSLv3 removed
- Improved Function diagnosis of function takes own FRITZ!WLAN Repeaters into consideration when counting radio networks of that name in the vicinity
- Improved "Smart Home" area added to function diagnosis
- Improved Function diagnosis now includes detection of old wireless LAN devices (802.11b)
- Improved Send diagnostics results for "Function" and "Security" by mail
We recommend every update for reasons of security as well. Further improvements to increase security with this version of FRITZ!OS are presented at http://en.avm.de/guide/security in the area "Updates increase security".
New in FRITZ!OS 6.30
- NEW Wizard for adopting telephone numbers when switching from landline to an IP-based line for Telekom and Vodafone
- NEW Multiple telephone numbers can be added at one time for Telekom and Vodafone
New FRITZ!OS 6.30 for interoperability, convenience and security
This version of FRITZ!OS includes modifications to better support the latest services offered by Internet providers, especially for switching to IP-based lines, and improved interoperability on the DSL line.
The new FRITZ!OS makes it even easier to start off in the world of IP-based telephony on new Telekom and Vodafone connections. If the FRITZ!Box was previously used on a classic landline, a new wizard makes it possible to take all of your landline telephone numbers with you to the world of IP-based telephony.
The step to IP-based telephony is also much simpler for new customers. Using the wizard for setting up new telephone numbers up to 10 telephone numbers can be created at once. This benefits not only Telekom and Vodafone customers, but also any users of "other providers" who use a single password for all of their telephone numbers.
Vodafone customers can enjoy an extra improvement with the new FRITZ!OS. It is now even easier to reconfigure the Vodafone account data entered during the first installation of the FRITZ!Box for a new DSL/VDSL line.
Additional improvements to the DSL software provide for improved stability and faster transmission over various connections. The DSL diagnostics data have also been expanded for error analysis, so that future optimizations can be analyzed in even greater detail.
Improvements and Bug Fixes in FRITZ!OS 6.30
- Improvement interoperability for VDSL
- Improvement expanded DSL diagnostics options
- Improvement for G.Vector and diagnostics
- Improvement faster web page access on busy lines
- Improvement VPN interoperability to external remote stations
- Improvement simpler configuration on Vodafone lines
- Improvement first configuration for Vodafone even when DSL cable not connected
- Improvement fist configuration with 1&1 start code supported even before switching date
- Fixed problems connecting to some VPN servers
- Improvement multiple telephone numbers with the same password can be added at the same time for "other providers"
- Improvement prevents creation of new call diversions to premium telephone numbers
- Improvement password evaluation when setting the FRITZ!Box password during first configuration
- Improvement MyFRITZ! configuration with stricter password guidelines
Further improvements to increase security with this version of FRITZ!OS are presented at en.avm.de/guide/security in the "Updates increase security" area. Access to the FRITZ!Box via Telnet is no longer supported
New with FRITZ!OS 6.20:
- DSL see how long no signal was received on the DSL information page
- DSL VDSL Interop improvements
- DSL improved stability for G.Vector
DSL improved DSL Diagnosis
- Home net: display of MIMO standard in the detailed information about powerline devices
- Home net: use of fixed IP addresses via DHCP server improved
Home net: change parental controls profile in the detailed settings for every network device
- Internet VPN connection to Android devices no longer disconnected after one hour
- Internet online counter now able to display higher bandwidths
- Internet when activating MyFRITZ! a random port for https will be selected
- Internet fixes a possibility to circumvent parental controls via guest access
- Internet added Diffie Hellmann Group 5, 14 and 15 for VPN
- Internet TR-069 connection request port is now closed once TR-069 has been deactivated
- Internet improved accessibility in IP client mode
- Internet added possiblity to use public IPv4 subnet
- Internet support for more 3G dongles with USB tethering
Internet BPjM filter only active when country is set to Germany
- Security enhanced security area in wireless LAN settings
- Security assistance in choosing safe passwords
- Security push mails are now sent using SSL encryption by default
Security import and export the SSL certificate used by your FRITZ!Box
- Smart Home use FRITZ!DECT Repeaters as temperature sensors
- Smart Home display the current temperature in FRITZ!Box GUI and MyFRITZ!App
- Smart Home configure push mail to inform you whenever FRITZ!DECT 200 is switched on or off
- Smart Home send a push mail when the connection to FRITZ!DECT 200 is lost
Smart Home select individual power consumption value to enable standby
- System notification for important FRITZ!OS updates
- System crashes when using the new push services fixed
- System enables password to be set for the saved settings before an update
- System new FRITZ!OS Updates can be installed automatically (default setting)*
- System several improvements for the update process
System improved scheduled switching for tablets and smartphones.
- Telephony forced speed dial for phonebook entries fixed
- Telephony prefix "**8" is displayed when using Vanity Codes
- Telephony plausibility test for the entry of landline numbers fixed
- Telephony sporadic reboots when using IP telephones fixed
- Telephony improved voice quality in case of parallel data transfer (wireless LAN<->LAN)
- Telephony/DECT: for mail reception, encrypted transmission via port 995 is always tried first
- Telephony/DECT: improved functionality for Gigaset handsets
- Telephony/DECT: ability to set and delete custom ringtones for online contacts
- Telephony/DECT: display of current temperature on FRITZ!DECT handsets
- Telephony/DECT: support for more audio codecs for FRITZ!DECT handsets (FLAC & OggVorbis)
- Telephony/DECT: improved playback of web radio on FRITZ!DECT handsets
- Telephony/DECT: improved sound quality for web radio/podcast/media player
- Telephony/DECT: improved update of RSS feeds
- Telephony/DECT: FRITZ!Fon C4 - improved automatic brightness adjustment*
- Telephony/DECT: support for the new call list with voice messages*
Telephony/DECT: permanent signaling of e-mail on the handset fixed
- USB: improved stability when disconnecting USB devices
USB: improved detection of 3G sticks
- WLAN: Wireless LAN auto channel can be updated over the user interface
- WLAN: initial setup extended for wireless LAN information and setup
- WLAN: list of access points in the wireless environment sorted by signal strength
- WLAN: WPS for the wireless LAN guest access / private hotspot can be started via FRITZ!Box user interface
- WLAN: detailed information about connected wireless devices (Rx/Tx data rate, RSSI value, wireless standard etc.)
- WLAN: faster activation of changed wireless LAN settings
- WLAN: improved display of the wireless guest access on the main page of the user interface
- WLAN: improved printer view
- WLAN: direct link to the wireless guest access on the main page
- WLAN: MAC address filter moved to WLAN/Security
- WLAN: connection by QR code enabled for main AP
*Update of the FRITZ!Fon handset to at least version 3.29 required
Notice: When updating from a version older than 06.10-28194 the SSL certificate of FRITZ!Box will change. If you are using an app or a program that uses the certificate, there might an error message.
*FRITZ!Box can periodically search for a new FRITZ!OS version and automatically update (usually at night); you can change the default setting at System/Update.
Important: during the update of FRITZ!OS, services like telephony and IPTV will be disconnected temporarily.
New with FRITZ!OS 6.05:
- fixed a problem on VDSL lines using G.Vectoring that caused disturbance in Voip calls
New with FRITZ!OS 6.04:
- added Dialplan for New Zealand
New with FRITZ!OS 6.03:
-Security: removes possibility for unauthorized access to FRITZ!Box.
New with Version FRITZ!OS 6.01
- NEW Ready for VDSL Vectoring (standard g.vector, full support)
- NEW Improved parental control, expanded for guest access
- NEW Parent control with shared budget for multiple devices
- NEW Simplified setup of VPN users, Ethernet-Ethernet connections and VPN access to office networks
- NEW Easy VPN setup for Smartphone VPN users
- NEW Support for Locator Identifier Separation Protocol (LISP)
- NEW Renovated MyFRITZ! access to voice messages, Smart Home and FRITZ!NAS for mobile devices
NEW MyFRITZ! image viewer and audio player for files on fritz.nas
- NEW Wireless LAN guest access as "private hotspot"
- NEW Wireless LAN guest access restricted to surfing and mail in default settings
- NEW Wireless LAN guest access with automatically dispatch of usage log
- NEW printable information sheet with wireless LAN registration information and QR code makes it easier for guests to connect
NEW supports the extension of the wireless LAN guest access via wireless repeater
- NEW integration of intercom systems
- NEW customized hold music (for your numbers / line settings)
- NEW support for SIP trunking
- NEW redialing with alternative telephone number
- NEW support for .wav files on FRITZ!Fon media player
- NEW sleep timer for FRITZ!Fon media player
- NEW customized music for alarm
- NEW music playlist for alarm
- NEW set ring tone directly from the media player
- NEW support for album covers on handsets with color display
Please note: access to fritz.nas via Windows Network Sharing (SMB/Samba) is not supported in this firmware version
- NEW enables standby detection and automatic power off
- NEW more customization options for time-triggered events
- NEW combine multiple devices in a group and trigger them together
- NEW set access rights to Smart Home for each user
- NEW save consumption data as .csv file
- NEW improved and expanded push service
- NEW keylock for DECT and WLAN keys on the FRITZ!Box
- NEW display of information for wireless LAN guest access and connected devices
New with FRITZ!OS 5.51:
- NEW search and scroll in the telephone book
- NEW answering machine now has its own menu entry
- NEW upload your own welcome message
- NEW timer for the answering machine
- NEW set the alarm display message
- NEW IP telephones can be used over the Internet (connect your smartphone to the FRITZ!Box and use it over VoIP at home)
- NEW simplified entry of Internet account data
- NEW parental control overview now displayed in same design as home network
- NEW parental control now disconnects active sessions when surfing time is up Improved presentation of IPv6 functions Improved performance with parental control enabled Prevents sending of local IPv4 multicast information to the Internet Fixed problem with dynamic DNS provider DNS4BIZ
- NEW interop improvements
- NEW DSL spectrum graphic now displays max. and min. values
NEW DSL line test can diagnose the physical DSL connection
- NEW new repeater function to improve the range of a wireless network*** Warning: If you were using WDS: with this update WDS has been changed. It is no longer compatible with the older version of the repeater function.
- NEW allows automatic transfer of night service settings to your FRITZ!WLAN Repeater
- NEW media player for FRITZ!Fon and external players (uPNP-AV)
- NEW support for Smart Home (FRITZ!DECT 200)
- NEW record personal memos on the answering machine
- NEW navigation now possible in start/event screen of the FRITZ!Fon MT-F *
- NEW setup of alarm signal/web radio on the handset*
- NEW setup of favorites Fixed problem with keylock deactivation on incoming call
- NEW new Smart Home area in the Home Network menu
- NEW control of Smart Home devices via browser
- NEW integration of the smart plug FRITZ!DECT 200 in FRITZ!OS**
- NEW manual and automatic switching of FRITZ!DECT 200, from the home network or over the Internet
- NEW FRITZ!DECT 200 measures energy consumption of connected devices
- NEW all information and consumption details for FRITZ!DECT 200 in a push mail
- NEW display whether a network device is connected via repeater/powerline
- NEW integrated network time server provides time and date to all network devices Improved display of device details
- NEW MyFRITZ! user can now login to MyFRITZ! and the FRITZ!Box with the same account
- NEW improved MyFRITZ! Start page for mobile devices, integrated Smart Home support
- NEW support for MyFRITZ! App (Android).
- NEW MyFRITZ! access for simple worldwide access to home network devices via subdomain name
- NEW When creating a new myfritz.net account from the FRITZ!Box web interface, the name of the FRITZ!Box will automatically be used in MyFRITZ!
- NEW new start page, quicker access to voice messages and comfort functions
- NEW FRITZ!Box user with different access rights for setup, telephone and storage
- NEW display new voice messages on the bottom right of the start page Added new mailservers for push service setup Start page now also displays status of LAN guest access and Smart Home LAN settings moved to Home Network area
- NEW option to allow use of Internet telephony over mobile Internet connections
- NEW intelligent USB-3G dongle detection
Important details regarding this update:
Tip: to use the new functions of the FRITZ!Box web interface, please use a web browser with HTML5 support (for example the current versions of Chrome, Firefox or Safari)
- To be able to use all new features of the FRITZ!Fon family, please also update the firmware of the FRITZ!Fon.
**To use this function, the intelligent power plug FRITZ!DECT 200 is required
*** For more information about the new WLAN repeater function, please visit http://www.avm.de/en/news/artikel/2013/new_repeater_function.html
To carry out the firmware update:
1) Open your Internet browser and enter the address "fritz.box" or "192.168.178.1" 2) Select the "System" menu and then the "Firmware Update" sub-menu. 3) Use the "Browse ..." button to enter the appropriate path to the update file. 4) Click the "Update" button.
To recover the storage space on your hard drive, you can delete the update file after performing the update.
? AVM GmbH 2015. All rights reserved.
This firmware package consists of files which are distributed under different license terms, in particular under AVM proprietary license or under any Open Source License (namely GNU General Public License, GNU Lesser General Public License or FreeBSD License). For further details see file "license.txt" (https://download.avm.de/fritzbox/license.txt). The source code of those files distributed as Open Source are available on written request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under all AVM intellectual property rights, AVM grants the non-exclusive right to personally use this AVM firmware package which is delivered in object code format only. Licensee shall olny be entitled to make a copy exclusively reserved for personal backup purposes (backup copy). AVM reserves all intellectual property rights except as expressly granted herein. Without the prior written approval of AVM and except to the extent as may be expressly authorised under mandatory law, this AVM firmware package in particular
- shall not be copied, distributed or otherwise made publicly available
- shall not be modified, disassembled, reverse engineered, decompiled or otherwise "be opened" in whole or in part, and insofar shall not be copied, distributed or otherwise made publicly available.